Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Colored Pencils and Stamping!

Good morning to you! I have a card today on the SRM Blog that I created when my house (and life) were in complete chaos! All of my craft stuff was packed away in a million boxes, but I had found the box that contained my coloring mediums.  I actually went to Michaels and found this stamp and purchased it.  I sat and colored it with my Prisma Colored pencils and it felt so good to be a little creative!

Now that my craft room is together I was able to finish the card.  I stamped it with SRM's Big Hello set in black ink and my Mini Misti, so I could get a crisp dark impression.  I also added a few stitch lines from SRM's Stamped Stitches set. 
For my finishing touchs, I added a bit of coordinating ribbon and a button. The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn.
Happy Hump day today too!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Which ink did you use to do the no line coloring? Your coloring is beautiful!

Michele Kovack said...

I used a memento light gray ink. :)

loudowning54 said...

Beautiful card. Glad you’re getting settled in your new house. I would love to see pictures of your house especially your amazing craft room.

reeree62 said...

Wow, Michele....such a pretty card. Great coloring!!!