Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas Eve!

Good morning! Merry Christmas Eve to you!
I have a few quiet moments before the kids get up (yes, they are BOTH home!) and get moving! 
I created this fun card for the Scrapbook Adhesives blog and a Stampendous stamp. (Unfortunately, the set is no longer available) The Christmas tree was colored with Copic markers.  There are several dies that come with this set and I used it for the garland, cardinal, and star.  I added plenty of glossy accents and glitter too!
Christmas Tree Holiday Card Making by Michele Kovack for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
I wanted a bit of dimension so I popped the bird and star up using Crafty Foam Squares.  I held the sequins in place using Dodz-mini.  
I am keeping it short today! (like me!)
I will be back tomorrow with a card for Christmas! Hope you can have your morning coffee with me before you start your day!

1 comment:

Enthusiasm Quotes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.