Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Carrots!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning!  I am getting ready to start my cooking for tomorrow, but wanted to post these cute carrot boxes I made for the SRM blog!  I used my Silhouette for the box, and the JustRite flower dies to embellish them.  I added a bit of glitter, pink satin ribbon, twine, and a few sequins.  The sentiment is part of SRM's Spring Sentiment collection.  
Created by Michele Kovack
Since I had both kiddos home for the weekend, I took some photos of them.  I think Cort was a bit happier about that idea than Kyle! ;) It isn't often anymore that I can get pics of them together, so I was glad to capture this one. 
I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful and great pic!

Debby said...

Cute carrots but even cuter picture of your kiddos.

Laura Turner said...

Your carrots are so beautiful! I love the color choices.