Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Anniversary-JustRite!

Good morning and happy weekend to you!  I still have a couple cards to show you from JustRite's January release.  For today's cards I used several new products from JustRite.  I used their new Heart and Frame dies.  I love the lacy and delicate look of this frame.  I stamped the sentiment and little flowers from the Sweet Flowers and Vines set.  I added a layer of glossy accents on top of it for a bit of dimension. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I decided to add  a touch of silver with JustRite's newest addition, Tonic Glitter! 
They also carry puffy paints and I am having such a good time incorporating them into my cards! I used some silver paint in the corners to continue my accents of silver. 
Created by Michele Kovack
It is hard to believe we are at the end of January already....time sure has a way of flying a bit too fast these days! My son is turning 19 and he is coming home today.  It will be so sweet to have both my kiddos with me.  
Have a wonderful day and be sure to check back tomorrow! I have one last JustRite card to share!

2 comments:

TK said...

Beautiful card! That frame die is gorgeous... Happy Bday to your son; hope your days are perfect while you all are together.

Teresa Doyle said...

That is such an elegant card Michele. Very pretty.

Happy Birthday to your son. (They grow up WAY too fast!)