Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Remember You are Loved....

We all need a reminder once in awhile.  Life has a way of knocking the wind out of your sails sometimes.  This card is just that. A reminder.
The set is a brand new set by JustRite called, Remember You Are.  I stamped the flowers in two colors, red and pink.  The image was cut from a Spellbinder's circle and while the die was in place I sponged a bit of yellow and pink Tim Holtz inks. I splattered the image with a bit of silver Heidi Swap paint.
Created by Michele Kovack
The background was also water colored.  The circle die is by Lawn Fawn and that was water colored too.  (Why stop now?) ;)  I added gold cording and a bit of gold paper behind the image.  I also added a few sequins.  
Created by Michele Kovack
There is so much to share with you, but lately my time has been quite limited.  But I will tell you because many of you asked.....and I didn't mean to leave you hanging, that Brian has to have his gallbladder taken out.  We are hoping that the surgery will be scheduled next week.  He is still having quite a bit of discomfort. 
The rest I will tell you soon. I just need a bit of time to get my thoughts together.
Thank you for stopping.
Thank you for leaving comments.....sometimes it gets a bit lonely over here. ;)
Have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

Penny Duncan said...

What a pretty card!! Hoping your husbands surgery goes well!!

TK said...

What a beautiful card! Here's to hoping your husband finds relief soon, recovery goes well, and your thoughts mind their manners and come together soon.

Jamie said...

This card is so beautiful!!!

loudowning54 said...

Another beautiful card! Love it. Thinking of you and your family. Hope the surgery goes well.

Ruthie said...

Love your card! Very cheerful colors. I'm glad to hear Brian will be ok. I had mine out in the 80's. Doing fine! Prayers said and more on the way! Loves, Ruthie

Beth F. said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE it!

Leslie Miller said...

Love your beautiful pink watercolored background and how you used the circles die on this! So pretty! Hopefully your hubby's gallbladder surgery will be quick and easy. It's much simpler these days. I had it a few years ago and it was not a difficult or prolonged recovery.