Friday, August 28, 2015

Rustic Occasions Sentiments

Good morning crafty friends! I have another new stamp set to share with you today from Joy Clair! The set is is called, Rustic Occasions Sentiments.  I stamped the branches, pine cones, and sentiment. I used my water color brush to splatter a bit of turquoise and black paint.  
The background was created using a Spellbinder's die and water colors. The panel behind it was also water colored with a bit of yellow.  I adhered the layers using foam tape.  For my finishing touches I added some rustic twine and a scattering of sequins.  
Here is the set in its entirety.  
Rustic Occasions Clear Stamps by Joy Clair




Have a great day and TGIF! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle

Lovely stamps and the cards you have created with them are beautiful

Crafty Hugs
Heather xx