Tuesday, May 5, 2015

JustRite's May Release-Lilac Bouquet

Good morning my friends!
It is the beginning of a new month, which means it is time for JustRite's new release!
I actually used 3 sets today to make my card!
For the background panel, I used Garden View stamp in green. I inked the edges a bit too. 
For the center panel I used the new Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet in two shades of pink.  I added a few leaves scattered about.  The sentiment is part of the Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments set and was stamped in black.  I added a bit of glossy accents, glitter, and tiny black pearls to the centers of the flowers.  The butterfly was colored with Copics, cut out, and glittered.  I added a pretty satin bow for a final touch.
Here are the three sets I used today.  :)
Be sure to visit these other talented ladies for more inspiration!



1 comment:

Teresa said...

Your cards are so gorgeous, i really love Justrite stamps too! And your daughter is just beautiful in her prom dress.. i love all those adorable shots you got of the two of them :) Have a wonderful week!