Tuesday, March 31, 2015

JustRite's April Release-Grand Handwritten Sentiments

Good morning to you!  It is almost the start of a new month and that means it is time for JustRite's April Release!  There are actually two sets being released today, but I didn't get a chance to photograph my second card.  So I will make you wait until tomorrow to see it! ;) 
So for today let's talk about the new set called, Grand Handwritten Sentiments.  I used it to make a get well card....more specifically, a shaker get well card! I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in red.  The soup bowl was cut using my Silhouette.
I created a shaker card using acetate and foam tape.  I had an old Martha Stewart alphabet punch for the letters and mixed it with some clear beads.  For my final touches I added the letters, S-O-U-P, a spoon, acrylic flower, and ribbon. 
I love this sentiment set!  Perfect for so many occasions!
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects! They always knock my socks off with their creativity! 








4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.Please check out my site also Hotmail Forgot Password .I hope you like my site.

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS shaker Michele :)
SO COOL having the alphas in the window!!!

Sandra said...

Definitely a cute get well card. The soup bowl shaker card is a great idea. Well done!