Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Owl!

Good morning and happy Saturday to you!
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today with this little guy!
I created an ordinary owl using a Sizzix die, into an EASTER owl! ;)
A few oval punches to make bunny ears.....
A few glittery eggs cut using my Silhouette, a sentiment from JustRite, ribbon (Okay maybe it's a girl owl?), and some of my favorite adhesive! 
For more details, be sure to hop on over the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog! 
I am headed to the grocery store to stock up for the week. 
It's back to work for me on Monday!
Due to the crappy weather we had, I think I deserve a do over, don't you? ;)
Have a great day friends!

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Sheer cuteness! Love the plaids and shimmering Easter eggs!

~amy~ said...

How ADORABLE.

Becky said...

This is soooo cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightfully exquisite Easter creation! Remarkable work!