Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Treat!

Good morning! Happy hump day to you! I wanted to make something Valentine-y for a special someone. I decided on one of the many milk bottles I had purchased awhile ago.  I tied various ribbons in reds and pinks around the bottle and knotted each one.  A drop of glue was all that was needed to secure each one in place.

I had this tag left over from another project I was working on and thought it was perfect here.  It is a stamp set from Jane's Doodles called, Life is Good.  Did you know that SRM stickers now carries Jane's Doodles stamps?  The tag was stamped and cut out by hand.  I stamped the heart in pink and the sentiment in black.  I tied it around the top of the bottle to finish off this quick Valentine idea!


No Valentine's Day would be complete without a few pictures of Myla! LOL! She is the most cooperative dog I've ever photographed! The balloons were left over from the photo shoot with Cortney. Why let them go to waste? That seems to be the motto of my life most days! HA!


And one last item for today! I am up on the SRM Blog with a bright happy project! Be sure to check it out! ;) SRM Stickers Blog - Colorful Clear Purse by Michele - #clearpurse #containers #gift #thankyou #doilies #stickers #punchedpieces
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Rea' said...

So cute ! Yes Myla is cute too ... actually beautiful !!