Thursday, January 8, 2015

JustRite's January Release-Spring Wishes

I am home with the kiddos once again!  Part of me is happy, and the other part is dreading having to make up these days in June. 
Guess I will worry about it in June. ;)

I have another new set to share with you today from JustRite, called, Spring Wishes. I love sentiment sets because I can incorporate them in numerous ways, and let's be honest, can you ever have enough sentiments?
Since Valentine's Day is around the corner, I decided to make a sweet Valentine slice of cake. 
The cake was cut using my Silhouette.  
I added liquid applique to the frosting and finished it off with a bit of glitter while it was still warm.
I then added glossy accents to the cherry.  The sentiment was stamped in hot pink and tucked under my ribbon/flower combo. I added a few sequins to finish off the card. 
Here is the entire set.  Covers just about everything, doesn't it?  ;)
For more inspiration using this fantastic set, be sure to pop on over to these ladies' blogs!







Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 I truly appreciate your visits!

5 comments:

Lorna said...

Really sweet Michele.

Brandi R said...

Very Cute! I love the creativity! That "Slice of Cake" would make a very lovely card! Just love it ♥

Becky said...

This is lovely Michele.

Debbie Adams said...

Michele, I have to agree with you, "You can never have to many sentiments". :D
I love sentiments, and love using JustRite's sentiments. I like the Cake Slice you made, and adding the liquid applique on top, super idea. :D Gotta have frosting, right?
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
Deborah xxx

Erum Tasneem said...

love it!