Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Joy Cricut Style!

This week has been a marathon to the finish!
It is my last day and then I am off for two weeks!
I am blessed to have a job that allows me time to regroup, recharge, and take a break. 
I love that I will have time with my kiddos and time to do things I don't normally get to.
Like creating. ;)
I have another Christmas card today that uses my Cricut. 
It was a cut from the Holiday Cards 16 CCR exclusive.
I cut the image several times so I could pop up some of the ornaments on the tree.  I also added glossy accents and glitter. I created a bow in the corner with a scrap of Christmas fabric, twine, and a couple of glittery jingle bells. 
Each year I take pics of my furry babies. They are always so patient with me. (And it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I have them stranded on a tall kitchen chair! LOL)
So away I shoot.
Love them.
It is amazing how attached and in love with them I am. 
:) 
Off to find my crazy socks and "ugly" holiday sweater!
Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: