Tuesday, October 28, 2014

J'Adore Paris

Okay, I have to admit, I've never actually been to Paris.  But it is definitely on my bucket list of things to do!
 I designed this card awhile back using Cricut's France Digital set.   I love the little wine bottle, cheese, and French bread. They were begging to be glittered!
I used the shadow cut to cut the black paper.  I think it makes the title pop a bit! I added a bit of twine and a few pearls as a finishing touch. 
It is a totally nutty week in my house! Kyle is spending an overnight at the college he wants to attend next fall.  *sniff sniff,* Cort starts cheerleading tonight, my school is hosting a Halloween party on Thursday, and of course Friday is Halloween.  And on top of all of that, I am seeing the Dancing With the Stars show on Sunday! 
Lots of good stuff heading our way. :)
Have a great day my friends!!

3 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

Beautiful! Best wishes for a great week!

Miriam Prantner said...

The sparkle on jadore is just gorgeous!

Blogger said...

DreamHost is one of the best website hosting provider for any hosting services you might need.