Saturday, September 6, 2014

JustRite's September Release

Good morning and happy weekend to you!  I am slowly getting back into a routine with work, kids' schedules, and my crafting.  It is sometimes difficult to balance my "crafty work" with my "regular" life.  But little by little I am finding a new routine that fits. 
This month, I was able to take a bit of time off from JustRite's September release to focus on the other areas of my life. So I missed the beginning days of the release.  Be sure to check out JustRite's blog to see my talented friends and their crafty handiwork.  ;)
I used two brand new sets today, Modern Lattice background stamp and Extra Grand Sentiments. 
The background was stamped in Versamark and embossed in silver.  I gave it a bit of color with my Inktense Pencils.  The sentiment was embossed in pink and given a watercolor wash for some soft color.  I also created a watercolor background for my embossed panel.  I used my Silhouette for the flower and glittery leaves from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. A bit of silver twine and pink thread pulled it all together. 
JustRite_Summer_CHA_2014_Catalog_Cover
JustRite's catalog is out and available here! 
Be sure to pop on by the other gals' blogs!



Have a great day my friends!!

4 comments:

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful card. Love how you colored the background, just perfect. Love the flower. Great job.

L.B. said...

The colors on this are stunning

nattyboots said...

Just perfection !

Shantaie said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, and gorgeous!!!! those silver leaves are to die for!