Wednesday, August 6, 2014

JustRite's August Release-Celebrations Sentiments

I have another new set to show you today by JustRite! It is called, Celebrations Sentiments. One can never ever have enough sentiment stamps! I use them with my shaped cards, boxes, altered projects, or just a "regular" card. ;)
I used the rose from last month's release called, Rose Bouquet. It was embossed in white and given color with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers. Then I colored directly on the white embossing with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I wanted to add just a touch more color. 
I ripped the paper on an angle and tucked a bit of lace underneath it.  I added a bit of tulle, ribbon, flowers, and some coordinating string.  I stamped the sentiment in Hawaiian Shores by Papertrey Ink and hand cut it into a banner. 
The bottom of the card used a stencil and embossing paste.  It is difficult to see in the photo, but it adds a bit of interest and texture.  A few sequins were added as a final touch. 
Here are all the sentiments in this set! A total must have if you ask me!


There are several sets being released today, so be sure to check out what the rest of the ladies are up to!

Today is day 2 of this math workshop.  Then I guess this gal is going to have to start lesson planning and finish getting my room ready.
School is definitely on the brain.
I've even had dreams about it at night.
Yep.
Dreams.
Guess that means I am ready? ;)


4 comments:

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful card. Great coloring, love the soft colors.

Patty said...

Oh my gosh...so gorgeous! I agree with you..no such thing as too many sentiments!

nattyboots said...

Lovely and such subtle colors used
.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card! Your flower cluster is so pretty!