Saturday, July 12, 2014

JustRite's New Release-Signs of Christmas!

It is a rainy gloomy Sunday morning...but all is good in my world!
I like days like this where I don't feel guilty moving a bit slower. Wearing my PJ's a bit longer, and having that 2nd cup of coffee!
JustRite has released some really cool Christmas stamps. Today's set is called, Signs of Christmas. 
It includes the old fashioned street lamps with various signs to post.  And the best part is there are, again, coordinating SVG cuts. 
I cut out the pieces using my Silhouette and stamped each one.  I used my Copic marker to add the rays of light behind it. I added snow with texture paste and glitter. 
I stamped the back panel with the little snowflake and added dots of glitter glue. I added my glittery holly, string, and a scattering of sequins.  
Here is the set I used as well as the coordinating SVG file. 
Have a great day!!!



1 comment:

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful card. Love the coloring and the snow. Good job.