Wednesday, July 9, 2014

JustRite's New Release-Just Typed!

Good morning! I am so excited about JustRite's newest releases, Just Typed and Typewriter Sentiments. 
There is something about old typewriters that I love.
They're pretty. They're nostalgic.
And my favorite ones are pink.
It brings back memories of my childhood. 
Of simpler times.
 Before technology.
My card today was inspired by the vintage Royal typewriters.
In a pretty pink.
Love. 
I stamped my typewriter with Versarmark and embossed it with pink Zing on black card stock.  I used an Xacto knife to cut a slot for the paper to feed through.
The sentiment was stamped with Versarmark and embossed in black.  I placed it through the slot I had cut and glued it in place.  I had these daisies in my stash. I think they are by K & Company.  I added some leaves, ribbon, sequins, and my daisies to finish it off. 
Here are the two must have sets!

I would also like to take this time to enable you! ;)
 JustRite is having a sale on ALL of their dies!! 
Be sure to check out how the other gals used these sets!



4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous, love your wonderful card!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michelle, this card is so cute....I, too, love pink typewriters! But what I really love about your work is the delicate way you embellish. It's always absolute perfection. You are so incredibly talented!

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
What a beautiful card. Good job.

diane said...

Great cards!
I have a crush on that typewriter!
diane @ thoughts and shots