Monday, July 7, 2014

JustRite's July Release-Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine!

Good morning my fellow crafty friends!
It is the start of a new month (well almost) and that means it is time for JustRite's newest releases! And let me tell ya, there are a lot of them!  (10 days of them to be exact!) And each one is beautiful and unique!
I love flowers and I can't get enough of them. So today's set called, Birthday Floral is right up my alley. 
Unfortunately in real life, I am soooo not a green thumb. And I don't know the names of most flowers. Like the one I used here..... ;)  (So if you ARE a green thumb, please tell me what kind of flower this is in the comments!)
I stamped the flower 3 times in Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I did a bit of fussy cutting and layered it using dimensional foam circles.  The flower was given a bit of color with my Inktense pencils. The frame was done the same way and cut out using a Spellbinder's label's Eight die.  I gave a bit of texture to the background with a Spellbinder's Vintage Label's Eight die.  I added seam binding, sequins, and a bit of gold cording.  
Here is the set in its entirety. So pretty!
There are coordinating SVG cuts too!  

The other DT ladies have beautiful projects to share with you, so be sure to pay them a visit! 
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors.

nattyboots said...

Such a lovely card .

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Beautiful card. Kind of funny you saying you have no green thumb and you create a green card. I love how you added the background detail. As for the flower, it reminds me of an African Violet. Great job.