Thursday, June 5, 2014

JustRite's June Release-Ornament Background Stamp!

It is hard to believe that in just one week, I will be out of school! I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to have those lazier days of summer to look forward to! It is rather ironic then that today, I am sharing a Christmas card! It is JustRite's new background stamp called, Ornament Background Stamp.  I stamped it using Tim Holtz Distress Markers on cream cardstock.  I did it again on another piece of cardstock and then cut out each ornament. 
I added glossy accents and glitter to each one.  Once dry, I adhered them to the card using dimensional foam circles.  I added a bit of rustic twine and a pearl to keep the card simple.  (Which is very difficult for me!) ;)
Here is the background stamp I used. 

Check out the everyone's blogs for more Christmas in June inspiration! 


Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Just beautiful, like you! I love the new Justrite products, and you've done a wonderful job creating your card with them!

reeree62 said...

Love it!! Pinned it :-)

Bunny said...

So pretty and dainty.Love it.

Lisa Kind said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michele!

Noreen said...

I love the way you glittered the snowflakes!

Noreen at craftyjournal.com

nattyboots said...

Just lovely ,so calm looking and light