Monday, October 28, 2013

Bon Voyage!

I wish I could tell you I was traveling somewhere, but I am not. (darn!)
 But I do have a card that celebrates retirement, a long awaited trip,  or a new pathway in life.  My card uses my Cricut and the New England Shore Cricut Craft Room Exclusive. I layered the lighthouse using dimensional foam circles and added glossy accents to the windows. The background was masked with cloud die cuts and sprayed with a Copic marker. 
I added pops of red with twine, machine stitching, and my sentiment from Papertrey Ink. 
It is Monday.....again........
Amazing how fast the weekends go!
Off to mold some young minds!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh love your shaped card and the pops of red!

Teri said...

Beautiful! My son's inlaws would love this... they are lighthouse fans!!! The red looks so good with the design!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Marta said...

I love it, Michele. You always seem to make even the simplest of cards elegant and gorgeous!

Marta
sassyscraps1@yahoo.com

PS ~ sky blue and red is my favorite color combo!

Regina said...

Love your stitching around the circle. It's not all wonky like mine when I try doing any stitching on a line. Good job! Have a fun day.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Michele!

Donna said...

How cute! You are so creative. I love the different layers you have added. Whoever gets this card will LOVE it. Thanks for sharing!