Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last Day of JustRite's September Release-Water Lily and Baking Antique Tags One!

Good morning and happy weekend to you my friends! Today is the last day of JustRite's September release!  Today you get more bang for your buck because I have TWO different sets to show you! 
The first set is so much fun and completely up my alley! It is called, Baking Antique Tags One. Jars are so popular right now and I totally love this trend!
I decided to create a shaker card, so I stamped the jar and hand cut the center.  I placed a piece of acetate behind the "window" and stamped the jar once more to place behind the first jar.  I used dimensional foam circles to adhere them together.  (Be sure to place sequins in first before sealing it up!)
I cut my flower using my Silhouette, stamped my sentiment in red and cut it out with a Spellbinder's heart die. I added a little bit of silver string for a finishing touch. 


 


  My second card today uses another darling set called, Frog and Water Lily.  I always love the opportunity to color images! I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed it in black.  I used my Inktense pencils to color it in. I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's circle die.  The doily behind it was cut using a Papertrey Ink die.  
I love Shrinky Dinks and decided to stamp the frog on a sheet of it.  I gave him a little bit of color, cut him out, and shrunk 'em!  I used it as an accent on my felt flower. :)

 
The other ladies have gorgeous projects so be sure to pay them a visit this weekend!


Have a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Beauties! I'm glad shrinky dinks are back in vogue! Love them!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous...love the first with the sequins!!!

Sue said...

OH my those cards are beautiful!

nzillingworth said...

LOVE THE IDEA OF THINGS IN THE JAR, MY MIND IS RACING WITH IDEAS/THINGS TO PUT IN IT.. FAB 3D EFFECT AND WONDERFUL FONTS.

Shona said...

I wasn't all that keen on the Baking set until I saw this! SUPER,SUPER Fabulous!

Sharon Wheet said...

I searched the internet to find some inspiration on making a jar shaker card, and stumbled upon your post. May I say, 'I love it'! Your instructions on how you did your jar, is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much for the instructions and the inspiration!
and the vintage jar stamp set you used, is quite adorable too!