Monday, September 30, 2013

JustRite''s New Release-Sunflowers!

I love the start of a brand new month!
Why?
Because it's time to show JustRite's brand new releases!  :)
And JustRite has an EXTRA surprise waiting for you today!  So you are definitely going to want to stop by their blog!
Before you pay them a visit, let me show you what's new!
Today's set is a gorgeous fall set that has beautiful images of sunflowers. The set is called, Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five. 
I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress markers.  
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Vintage Labels Five.  I took my Sakura glue pen and outlined the perimeter.  I sprinkled a bit of black glitter to give it a bit of sparkle. I added a ribbon and a few scattered sequins. 
Be sure to pop on by the JustRite blog.........and of course the other talented ladies!


1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace