Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 4 of JustRite's September Release-Grand Birthday Sentiments!

Today is day 4 of JustRite's September release.  Today's set is called Grand birthday Sentiments. It has the most beautiful font and was perfect to create a tag for my cake box.  
The cake box was cut using my Silhouette.  I stamped the top of the lid with the Filigree Leaves background stamp in Versamark and sprinkled it with white embossing powder. 
The sentiment was stamped on a tag with Versamark and sprinkled with gold embossing powder.  I added a bit of lace and a few sequins.  I also added a homemade satin peony to the top.  
I had a few sprigs of gold glittery leaves and decided to poke them in here and there.  To "connect" the flower/tag to the box, I added seam binding and a bit of tulle.  This helps to tie it all together.   
Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite (Filigree Leaves, Grand Birthday Sentiments)
White and gold embossing powder: Zing
Versamark
Satin: Hobby Lobby
Cake Box: Silhouette
Seam binding: Schiff
For more JustRite inspiration be sure to stop over to these 
ladies' blogs! :)

5 comments:

wustaz said...

That is just beautiful

Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!
MSTGANE
ANN

ezwiefelhofer said...

Beautiful, can you tell me what you used to make the peonies? Where they die but or just hand cut?

Thanks Edee

ezwiefelhofer said...

Beautiful, can you tell me what you used to make the peonies? Where they die but or just hand cut?

Thanks Edee

Anonymous said...

This is really so elegant. I LOVE that flower.