Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JustRite's New Release-Day 2!

Good morning! 
Today is day 2 of JustRite's July release! 
For today's card I used two sets, Festive Poinsettia and Heritage Christmas. I did lots of embossing on my card.  For the ornament, I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with baby blue Zing powder. The sentiment was done with silver. I wanted my poinsettia to have a soft airy look to it, so I stamped it on vellum.  It was embossed with a pale pink, and the leaves in green. I assembled my ornament and added a bit of silver string with a pearl to dress it up a bit.  I also added a bit of glitter tape and pearls as well.
The background stamp is actually from the fall, but it looked a bit like holly leaves to me....so I went with it! LOL! It was embossed in silver too.
Here are the two sets up close.  :)

To enable you just a bit.....there is a great sale going on over at JustRite.....20% off all Faber-Castell products!
Be sure to visit the other designers for more JustRite inspiration!



Margie Higuchi

Have a great day!!



5 comments:

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Simply Beautiful!

Linda said...

Gorgeous card, Michele!

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love the embossing. The vellum poinsettia is so elegant.

Jingle said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous!

Maria said...

love the card