Thursday, May 16, 2013

Paper Loft's May Sketch!

Good morning! Happy Thursday to you!
I wanted to share my card for this month's Paper Loft sketch challenge! 
This challenge runs until 5/31/13.
One participant will be chosen as the guest designer, get a $30 gift certificate and special badge, AND will have their projects featured on the Paper Loft blog throughout the month of July.
To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout, or any project that works with the sketch) using the sketch below.  Upload it to your blog or online gallery.  Leave a link on the Paper Loft blog HERE.

I loved the circular elements of this month's sketch.  I used my Spellbinder's dies to create them.  I added some homemade satin flowers and leaves to my largest circle. 

I added various colors of twine with a bit of seam binding to pull my card together.  
Tonight is Cortney's Fine Arts Fair at school.  Her school always does such a phenomenal job  making the school look a professional art gallery!  It is amazing to me what they are able to get the students to produce!
I am anxious to see what Cort created this year!
Have a great day my friends!



8 comments:

Stef H said...

o is this ever beeeeeeeee utiful! absolutely beautiful! the sketch looks easy but boy-o-boy! your card looks very delicate and intricate. but then, you ALWAYS rock the gorgeous!

hugs :)

snappy scrappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snappy scrappy said...

Oops...typo...So beautiful!!

Life and Knits said...

Stunningly beautiful machine. Love the flowers and the circlular shapes really compliment each other the way they're layerd! Love it!!!

Susie

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥!

Rea' said...

Gorgeous card...those flowers are amazing, and the color palette just beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love those stunning flowers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.