Friday, May 31, 2013

JustRite's New Release Day 2!

TGIF! I am in the home stretch with school! One more week to go and this gal is out for the summer! No strict schedules, a much slower pace, spending time with the family.....
I have another JustRite set to show you today called, Chicken Soup Labels Four.  You can never have enough get well sets!  I decided to actually use an empty soup can as a vessel for my little get well goodies. There is Vick's Vapor Rub at the bottom of the can, Chapstick, and cute Kleenex.  (Everyone needs cute Kleenex don't they? ;) ) 
I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the image.  I sponged around the edges with Distress ink.  I used the coordinating Spellbinder's die, Labels Four to cut out the image.  I added Stickles to the spoon for some sparkly medicine.  I did add felt around the lip of the can as a safety measure.  I wanted to make sure that any sharp edges were covered!
Here is the rest of the set.  A total MUST HAVE!  This is such a cute, cute set!
Be sure to visit the other creative designers.  They have created such great projects!


I don't always post on the weekends, but this weekend is an exception.....be sure to check back for more of JustRite's new releases! 
Have a great Friday!!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

This set is awesome, and so is your creation! What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing, and yay! for being done with school!!!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful gift!!Very Creative!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sabrina said...

This is absolutely darling!!

Debby said...

Great idea. I will have to get that set. Have fun this summer. That is reat part of being a teacher.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Anita Kehn said...

Love this! I would immediately feel better if I received this as a gift.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute project. Great stamp set and I love all your special touches.