Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paper Loft April Sketch!

Good morning! It is nearly the end of the month, and I am very late posting the April Sketch challenge for Paper Loft. This challenge runs until April 30th.....so hurry and create something! ;) Someone will be chosen as Guest Designer and receive a $30 gift certificate, a special badge and have their projects featured on the Paper Loft blog throughout the month of June.  To  participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project at the Paper Loft site. The Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project.

Here is my take on the sketch.  I continued the angled pieces to the edge and added red line tape and sprinkled glitter over it.  It is perfect for glittery stripes!
I left the twine a bit long to create a  "shooting star." 


I apologize for being a slacker......I think I should be fired some days for this bloggy, crafty life I got goin' on! My "real" life keeps gettin' in the way! ;)



6 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Great take on the sketch Michele! Really cute card. As always, I'm lovin' the glitter.

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Audrey said...

So cute, congrats !!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, this is awesome! I say this to my son everyday! Love your colors too!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the sketch. This could be used for a boy even with the glitter.(I think boys secretly like glitter, too) lol

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love this sweet card!