Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring is Around the Corner!

Good morning and happy Saturday to you!  I have a Crafty Secret's card to share with you that uses a digital image from the Spring Chick's set.  The paper is from the Vintage digital Papers CD.  I colored those lil' chicks with my Copic markers and then cut the image out with an oval Spellbinder's die.  I added Flower soft to the branches....kind of reminds me of Cherry Blossoms. 
I had purchased some Forget me Not flowers from A Pink Swan Etsy Shop and she had these fun poofy flowers.  I am not very good at naming them, so if you are a gardener, please let me know what type of flower it is.  ;) I added a bit of seam binding and twine to finish it off.   
I am taking Cort into the doctor this morning for a horrible barking cough.  Her whole body shakes when she coughs..... ;( 
I have a few errands today, but otherwise I am hoping to get into my craft room a bit.  
Tomorrow I am attending a baby shower for a dear friend of mine.  :)
Have a great weekend my friends!
XOXO

4 comments:

Rea' said...

Such a pretty card, lover the flowers, so Spring ! Hope "Cort" feels better, enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Love all your details.

Colleen said...

Beautiful card.
Really not sure; but the fluffy, creamy white flowers looks that of the Eugenia polyantha but not positive

meaicp said...

I just love that card. So cute! I hardly ever get to see what my customers make with flowers from my shop, so this is really a treat. Thanks so much!