Monday, February 18, 2013

Paper Loft's Sketch Challenge!





Good Morning my friends!  I wanted to let you know that Paper Loft has their Sketch and Guest Designer Contest going on.  The challenge will run until February 28th. The Guest designer will get a special badge and will have their projects featured on the Paper Loft blog throughout the month of March.

To participate: Make a project (card, scrap layout or any project that works with the sketch) using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the link widget at the bottom of Paper Loft's postThe Paper Loft products are not required to participate, but the winner will be chosen from a participant that uses The Paper Loft products somewhere on their project.

 You may enter as many times as you want. 

I am always short on men's and kid's cards, so I decided to make a little boy card for my nephew's birthday. 
 I used Paper Loft's Funkysaurus paper and my Cricut to make the lil' dinosaur. I added a bit of brown Stickles around the edges to make it stand out a bit. 
I am off today from school and heading to the dentist with the kiddos! Wish us luck that they get a clean bill of health!
Have a great day! 

5 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Ha! What a fun card Michele!! Perfect for a boy! Great take on the sketch too. Lovin' the colors!

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

Great boy card!! Lee-Ann :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Terrific card. I love that cute little dinosaur. Great paper too.

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! I love the little dino!!!