Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rooster....

Good morning to you! 
I have another Crafty Secrets card to show you today.  This image is from the Farm Chicks Stamp set. I've so enjoyed pulling out the Copics and just coloring.  It's been too long since I've done that! All of the papers used on this card were printed from Crafty Secret's Vintage/Retro CD. I love printing my own to any size I want!  I included lots of layers here, added a banner, and a large flower to finish it off. 
 I added a bit of sparkle to the sun with Tim Holtz's new distress glitter.  It is a finer glitter, with lots of sparkle, and apparently can be dyed any color you want to coordinate with your project.
I am still not feeling well, and getting impatient with the whole "being sick thing." Fortunately, I haven't run a fever and my stomach is okay.  It's all in my head and I have terrible sinus headaches.  
So I'm getting through the days at work, but by the end of the day, I am pooped!
Hopefully, you are all managing to stay healthy!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Sorry your still not feeling well Michele. Dan and I had the sickies just after Christmas and it took forever to get over. It gets OLD doesnt it? Hope you are feel much better soon! Beautiful card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!! Sending well wishes! Lee-Ann :)

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

I love your bright colors and sparkly sun on your rooster card Michele. Great job Hope you feel better fast!
Sandy

Hrvatica said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your card is lovely!

Anonymous said...

The details you added are perfect with that gorgeous rooster.

Life and Knits said...

Gorgeous card Michele. Get well soon Hun.

{{Hugs}}
Susie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is adorable. I am a huge Rooster fan! Feel better soon and have a nice weekend.

Dorlene Durham said...

VERY CUTE! I love the banner on the side for the extra touch!

Robyn said...

I love roosters! The card is so fun.