Saturday, January 5, 2013

JustRite Papercraft 2013 CHA Winter Release! Enjoy The Day!

CHA is right around the corner, and I sure wish I were able to travel to sunny California!  But instead I will celebrate CHA here from the comfort of my home. ; ) JustRite has come out with a boat load of new sets for CHA, and I am thrilled to share them with you over the next week!
This set is called, Enjoy the Day and it coordinates with Spellbinder's Vintage Labels Four. As you know, I LOVE glitter and went a little glitter crazy!  I covered the entire image with various shades of glitter. It was a bit putzy, but I loved the end result!
I decided to incorporate a lot of white space since my focal images was very glittery and colorful.  I used vellum to matte the image and 3 stripes of American Crafts Glitter tape.  (Just in case there wasn't enough glitter!) ; )
Here is the set in its entirety.......beautiful right?
These are the Spellbinder's dies that coordinate with this set.

Be sure to visit the other talented designer's blogs! They really showcase the versatility of this set!




10 comments:

Judi said...

This card is great fun. So bright and cheerful. Love it.

Naomi said...

These are great...love this time of year when all the new goodies come out for CHA!

Unknown said...

Glittery gorgeous! I love all the sparkle:) I can't wait for CHA & I wish I could go to see all the goodies!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the glitter!! Lee-Ann :)

Pat N. said...

Very pretty card, and love that matching stamp and die set by Spellbinders. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Great dies and stamps. Love the card and all that glitter.

Unknown said...

Fabulous. i love it

~Tammy~ said...

So gorgeous! I love how it reminds me of stained glass!

Tracey said...

So gorgeous and glittery! Great card, look forward to seeing more of the new designs!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I so love the glitter!