Tuesday, January 8, 2013

JustRite CHA Winter 2013-Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine

I have another new JustRite CHA release to share with you today!  I am a day later than the other gals, since they posted theirs yesterday.  But that's pretty typical of me.....a day late and a dollar short! ; )  
It is a beautiful set called, Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine.   This set has tons of friendship sentiments and fabulous design elements! It coordinates with Spellbinder's Labels Twenty-Nine dies. 
I stamped the sentiment in aqua and used Spellbinder's oval die to cut it out.  I matted it with their scalloped oval die and inked the edges.   I stamped the rectangular piece in an avocado color and sponged the edges.  It was cut out using Spellbinder's Labels Twenty-Nine Die.    I added brown pearls and lace. I used the Labels Twenty-Nine for the plaid paper as well as the base card.  For the card itself, I left the die on and sponged it with Antique Linen Distress ink.  I love the crisp border you are left with when you take the die off! 
The flower was cut using my Cricut Expression and the Flower Shoppe Cartridge.  I added some satin ribbon, leaves, twine, and pearls.  
Here is the set in its entirety and the Spellbinder's dies that coordinate.  
Be sure to pay these ladies a visit! Their cards are gorgeous! 


Don't forget to leave a comment HERE to enter for a free cardmaking class with Cindy Coutts!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the shape and the pretty layers!! Lee-Ann :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow! What an awesome creation!

Unknown said...

You do amazing things with your spellbinders dies! Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card! The colors are amazing:)

Jingle said...

This is STUNNING! Beautiful layers!

KayTee said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love this!

Marie said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the pearl in the flower. It's the perfect touch.

Beate said...

That looks simply amazing!