Friday, December 14, 2012

Sweet Cookies!

 Today's post may be a bit like Deja Vu........since I've been on the baking theme this week.  But these photos are actually from last year's baking experience!  You'll notice the peanut butter cookies are a favorite and are baked every year.  You may have also noticed how Kyle has changed over this past year.  I couldn't believe when I saw last year's photo how much younger he looked! And as always he is dressed in his Sunday best to bake......  ; )  
I used the Sweet Shop Lite cartridge to cut my lil' cookie.  I added some glossy accents to the chocolate chips and found this cute little spatula in my stash.
The title and cookie jar were also cut using the Sweet Shop Lite cartridge.  To add a bit of definition to the jar, I embossed it with the snowflake embossing folder. I added glossy accents to the title for a bit of added definition. The brad is by Basic Grey. 
Last year was the first year, Cortney took any interest in all in helping us bake.  So it was pretty exciting to see both of my children in the kitchen.  It was a sweet moment.  

We have a busy weekend filled with shopping and celebrating our first family Christmas party.  
What are you up to this weekend? Any plans?
Would love to hear!
Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Darling layout! Love the little embellishments. And I smiled when you mentioned his "Sunday Best". I noticed that in our family photos, whenever someone is baking, there's usually Jammie's involved. :)

Lori said...

Isn't that the truth about photographs? You can't believe how much your kids have grown until you see pictures of them just a little younger. Wonderful layout :)

DIANA L. said...

Awesome layout fun pictures.
I miss cricut circle-- where I use to always see your awesome designs.
Have a fun family weekend!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful memories. We actually have plans. My sisters and nieces are taking kids and grandkids to the Polar Express today. This is in Palestine, Texas. They read the story and stop at the "NorthPole" for Santa. We ride in our jammies and have hot chocolate and cookies. The kids get a silver bell at the end. And we stay overnight at a hotel. My 7 yr. old grandson is so excited. I've got my camera all ready to go.