Thursday, November 29, 2012

JustRite's New Release Day 3!

Good morning!  Today is day 3 of JustRite's new releases!  Now, don't fall over....but I actually have TWO cards to share with you today!  I know right? ; )   My first project uses JustRite's new set, Antique Valentine Tags One. I stamped it twice....once in blue and again in pink.  They were both cut out using Spellbinder's dies.  The flower is by Prima and the "gate" behind the image was cut using my Silhouette. The leaves are by Spellbinders.  I love mixing all of my favorite stuff together!
My next project is actually a dress shaped box cut using my Silhouette.  I stamped the bottom of the dress with the new JustRite set, Victorian Tile Background Stamp.  It was stamped in Versamark and sprinkled with silver glitter.  I decided to make it a dress suitable for a winter wedding, so I added a poinsettia and a tag from the Antique Valentine's set
A few pearls and a silver ribbon were all that was needed to finish it off.  It is a perfect box for tucking money into. ; )

Be sure to visit the other gals.....
Lot's of fabulous projects using these two sets!


Have a great day!
: )



8 comments:

Gabbi said...

Both of these are really beautiful. I love your style. And i love using all my favorite things together too. Great job.
Gabbi

Beate said...

You make me want a silhouette. Gorgeous cards. LOVE the gate in black (BAM) with soft colors for the rest of the card. And that dress card just looks amazing!
Hugs and smiles

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

These are just beautiful! LOVING all that glorious glitter!

Life and Knits said...

So lovely!

Susie

Riet said...

So beautiful Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I adore the "gate" card. It reminds me of the ornate gates and fencing in the older part of Savannah GA.

Rea' said...

So pretty, as usual !