Thursday, October 18, 2012

Boo!

Good morning!  I have a Halloween shadow box to share with you today.  Unfortunately, the lighting and my camera were not really cooperating!  So I apologize for the lousy pictures.  Hopefully, you can see past the bad photography!  I used papers and a Halloween image from Crafty Secret's Creating With Vintage Halloween digital CD.  I love the fact that you are able to print the papers any size you want! The background was cut using my Silhouette.
 The candy corn was also a Silhouette cut, but the leaves were left over cuts from my Cricut.  So quite the hodge podge of companies here! ; ) 
This post is going to be short and sweet today! I have to run!
Have  a great day my friends!

5 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

Great project - and I love the diversity of companies! Wonderful layers of color, texture, and sparkle!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the sparkle! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

oh, I love this!!

Jingle said...

I SOOO love the sparkly BOO on this card! So cute!

Unknown said...

Such a fun piece! Love all the sparkle:)