Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Fall....

Good morning to you!  This is going to be a bit of a shoddy post due to the fact that I am sitting here desperately trying to remember what cartridges I used for this fall inspired card I created for the Cricut Circle last fall.  So if you happen to know, please leave a response here! This gal would really appreciate it! ; )   I do happen to know that the tag was cut from the Sentimental's cartridge and the stamp is by My Craft Spot.  
Other than that, I got nothin'.  My mind is completely blank.  I'll blame it on the fact that it's Monday?  
On a brighter note, I do have some pretty exciting news to share with you soon!  And it isn't craft related either! ; )  So stay tuned!
Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

Cropalcoholic!! said...

That card is beautiful!! Can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Josie0602 said...

Gorgeous card! Hope someone remembers what cartridges you used for it!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the layers and the texture!! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Well, I can't tell what cartridges it is, but I love that leaf background! Can't wait to hear your news!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Paula said...

This is a beautiful card! Michele, although I would expect no less coming from you! ;)

lindalou said...

This care is beautiful. Sorry I can't help you remember how you did it. (I can appreciate the fact that you can't remember though.)

Regina said...

Love the card. Maybe you used Doddlecharms. Not sure but they look a lot like the images on that cart. Can't wait to hear the news. Have a great day!

ClaireR said...

Awesome fall card, love all the textures and layers. I believe the cart you used was Paper Trimmings (a Circle cart). The only reason why I know is is because I just used those leaf cuts on a project a couple of weeks ago.
I cant wait to hear your news!
TFS!

Claire
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

Amy Johnson said...

Always love what you do with a Cricut Machine! Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Love your card and the cool colors. I believe the cartridge you used was Paper Trimmings. Can't wait to hear the good news! Thanks for sharing. Ciao db:)