Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Forgotten Card......

I didn't mean to forget. But sometimes when there is a new release, I make multiple cards. and I simply forget to post all of them! This was one of them.  I actually saw it in the CHA booth and realized then, that I had never posted it here! ; )  It is part of July's new JustRite release called, Ever After Antique Labels.  A beautiful set dedicated to weddings and anything lovey dovey! I stamped the sentiment and frame and cut everything out using various Spellbinder's dies.  (Antique Labels One, Classic Edges Two,  and Fancy Tags Three)
A little bit of ribbon, twine, rhinestones, and flower were added as finishing touches on my card. 

This past Saturday I walked for The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Our team raised over $5,000!  I am proud and honored to work with such beautiful women....inside and out. Many of their burdens have been great.....but they have never stopped caring about others. 
And remember the other day, when I said I would get my kid a haircut and do a photo shoot? Well.....he got the haircut (After this picture was taken) and no photo shoot. This is our photo shoot. 15 year olds are not known to be cooperative.....especially this 15 year old.  ; )

Poor kid has to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth out on Monday. I will be playing nurse for a few days.....
Off to hang out with my girlfriends today! A bit of shopping, eating, and celebrating!  : D
Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Jingle said...

SUCH A beautiful card!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous card...and my daughter (18) had all of her wisdom teeth out Tuesday! Ironic...anyway, I'm off to do nurse duty as well! Take good care.

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

a very beutiful card

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Michele,What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card. Hope you enjoyed your time with your girlfriends.

Something Special said...

What a very pretty card! I love visiting here.

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card Michele. Speedy recovery to Kyle!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a beautiful card. Gorgeous papers and amazing design layout!

Rea' said...

Another beautiful card! Congrats on your teams accomplishment!!

Marie said...

I love, love, love this card! So feminine and beautiful! So great to hear about your walk. You are such an inspiration! Tell your son he's lucky in a way. If you have your wisdom teeth pulled all at once, you do not need to go through it again. That's what I did. My poor hubby on the other hand had to go through it several times! No fun! I feel his pain.