Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring...

As most of you know, I can't throw any of my extra Cricut cuts away! They start to pile up on my desk, until finally, they scream to me to use them! I decided to incorporate them with this sweet image from Crafty Secrets.   It is part of their Birds and Botanicals Jouraling Booklet.  The leaves were left over from the Heritage Cartridge, the flowers from Flower Shoppe, and the frame from Elegant Edges. I put them all together with the addition of a few feathers, tulle, a glittery egg, a bit of lace, pearls, and some embossing......and this is the end result!
I love for all angles to look pretty....so I added the pearl to hide the knot in the bow....
A glittery egg on a stick pin......

We have a busy weekend ahead of us.  Cortney has her first little modeling gig tomorrow! It is for a local business and an amazing  photographer......I will explain more after her pictures are done! ; ) We are also attending a wedding, and hopefully finding a bit of time to swim in our pool.  Although right now it is this lovely shade of green.......ick!
I hope you have a wonderful, restful Memorial weekend! 
Hugs to all of you !

8 comments:

Gwen said...

So beautiful! I love all the little details and the soft colors. Just perfect!

Debby said...

Your cards are always so beautiful and with so much detail.
Good luck to Courtney.....she will make a great model. She is so pretty.
Have a good holiday.....school will be out soon.

Liz S. said...

Just beautiful!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karon said...

Oh My - beautiful Michele - I adore the little card with the birds on. TFS

Sis Patterson said...

Another stunning project! It is all tied together so perfectly I would never have guessed that you didn't select and cut each element specifically for this card.

Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more of Cort's modeling and that you have had some time to relax with the end of the school year.

Cricut Couple said...

This is so beautiful! I have three pencil boxes full of cuts now and as soon as I get done with Father's Day cards that friends at work want, my goal is to take a day and start creating with the leftovers. I am taking a couple of extra days off and really looking forward to the challenge.

Bridget Washington said...

As your core equity rises, you can raise your risk per transaction for greater profit, but as we always warn, greed is a one-way ticket to losses in the forex trading markets, so be careful. The Financial Times out of the UK is my favorite for world finance news. You may start to open practice account with online forex trading companies or brokers.