Friday, November 11, 2011

Exciting News!!!

Before I share my project today with you, I've been bursting at the seams to share some exciting news! I have been selected to be a part of Northridge Publishing's Cricut Magazine Design Team! I am literally over the moon about it! It is so exciting to work with such talented ladies! It is always such a thrill to see my projects in print! So thank you so much for letting me share this news with you! : D


My project today is created from the Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge. It is the sunflower image that was cut at 5". I added Flower Soft to the center for added texture. I added a bit of ribbon, stick pins, and a tag cut from the Sentimental's cartridge. I am not sure what little items I am going to put in the box.....but I am sure I will think of something! ; )
I love the look of the black Flower Soft!



I am still fighting a bad cold, which the doctor says is just viral. Unfortunately, my asthma is acting up because of it. So right now I have a very "sexy" raspy voice and a hacking cough.....but it isn't stopping me from going on a scrapbook weekend in Wisconsin with my girlfriends.



Thank you again for letting me share a bit of my life with you!


Have a great weekend!!!!

25 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, this doesn't surprise me at all, you are an amazing crafter simply amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Darling project, Michele! I love all the black Flower Soft!

Congrats to you! Can't wait to see more of your fab Cricut creations!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Congrats!! Your project is beautiful. I hope you get better soon.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Margie Higuchi said...

WOW! on the project but WOW! WOW! WOW!! on the DT appointment!!!! So stinkin' excited for you, my friend!! WOOOHOOO~! SO well deserved!!! xo

Jessica said...

Congratulations! You make the most awesome creations with your Cricut and make me want one. :)

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to you Michele! Love this adorable box - that black flower soft is amazing!

Unknown said...

Cute project and CONGRATS! That's very exciting!!! I hope you feel better, I'm dealing with the same thing right now!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

Congratulations, but I am sure I speak for all of us when I say... it was just a matter of time. Your designs are all so perfect, how could they not recruit you to design for them on a regular basis. You just sealed the deal on renewal with your announcement. Can't wait to see your future publications!

Diane Hodrick said...

Congrats on the DT. They are certainly lucky to have you. I love your work. And your sunflower box is amazing with that textured flower soft center. Just beautiful.

Liz S. said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Your art is awesome!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Congrats on the design team!!! No at all surprised!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Peet said...

Congrats Michele, so well deserved!!
Love your project..wow!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

GabyCreates.com said...

Great project and Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Big congrats on the DT!! I absolutely LOVE your sunflower box! It's awesome!

Leslie Deering said...

I am so excited for you!!! I got the email about the circuit team and I was like omgosh I know her !!!
and I love your project this is adorable !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh~congratulations on your Northridge. . . nomination :o) How VERY exciting. Can't wait to see your first publication. Robin

Melissa said...

That is exciting news :)

Kim Rosati said...

Congratulations on being picked - can never have enough of your beautiful designs!I Look forward to each issue!

Dayna Sabrina said...

This is a lovely card Michelle! I have a question - what adhesive do you use to adhere your flower soft? ~ Sabrina

Andrea Amu said...

How beautiful! Love the look of the Flower Soft on your project!

And huge congrats to you on the Cricut Mag dt! That's awesome... that would surely be a dream team for me!

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

Hi!
You were nominated for Top Blog 2011! Congratulations. We begin voting Nov.15th, so you might want to check that you are following our list of requirements, so you will not be disqualified. Thanks!

Ohhh Snap said...

Gorgeous project! Congratulations on being on the Design Team!! Hope you feel better soon, asthma stinks.

vdoyle8 said...

Congratulations! I've visited tons of cricut blogs and your's is far and away the best! You really design using your cuts as an element - instead of using the cut just as it comes out of the machine. Cricut is lucky to have you on their team - you really raise the design bar!

cdm317 said...

They couldn't have picked a more talented person for the DT! Congrats!
Colleen