Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crafty Secret's Creating Vintage Illustrations CD!

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away and the holidays are here! It is true, that the older you get the faster time seems to fly. I remember waiting with very little patience, for Christmas to arrive with my record player and Milton Berl Christmas albums! The days right before Christmas were painfully slow! What I wouldn't give to have those days back! ; ) Now I blink, and the day is over!

So now that I've chatted on and on about the holidays, I bet you were expecting a holiday card today? Yes, that would make sense. But, no, I don't have a holiday card.....at least not today anyway! Instead I have a Crafty Secret's card made with a brand new product that will be available THIS Friday for purchase! It is the new Vintage Illustrations CD! I adore the images and designer papers available on this CD. What are the advantages? Well, one thing I love is you can scale the paper to any size you want, which is perfect when you are paper piecing and such. The other thing I love, is you never, ever, have to worry about running out of paper! Just print some more!!!
The images was lightly colored with my Copics and the edges were inked. I spread glossy accents over the entire image and sprinkled course Martha Stewart glitter over it. I added a bit of tulle and some pieces from a Prima flower sprig.

Here is what the CD looks like. It will be available for purchase this Friday!

As some of you already know from the weekend, my blog made it to Round Two in the Blog Guide Book's Top Blog contest. The voting was temporarily closed, but should reopen sometime this morning. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a minute to vote for my blog, Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker! Just click HERE! If you really want to make this gal super happy, share the link on Facebook etc. I need votes to get to the final round! : )

Thank you so much for stopping and taking the time to "visit" me!!! It does my heart good! : )

5 comments:

busymartha said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Can't wait to see the CD, thanks for sharing, Marilyn

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just amazing,really gorgeous card hugs cherylxxxxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Michelle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cricut Couple said...

So Pretty! We are gonna have to get this CD!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful vintage card! Love the added sparkle with the glitter/glossy accents! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!