Monday, September 26, 2011

A Couple of LO's!

Good morning! I have a couple of projects to share with you that I created for the Cricut Circle Magazine last September. Not a circle member? Click HERE to read more about it and join!

I decided last year to do a mini photo shoot of my freshly turned 13 year old. In addition to the photos, I did an interview with him......just some questions that reveals who he is. I used my Cricut Expression and the Street Sign cartridge to create the title. I also used my Cuttlebug and the Distressed Stripes folder to add extra dimension to the letters. The papers are from My Mind's Eye. The circles were cut using the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge. And to be perfectly honest, I can not remember for the life of me where the leaves and flowers came from! Eeek!
So here's to my future history professor! : )


A second LO showcases my lil' nephew playing with his wheelbarrow and doing a bit of pretend gardening! I just love that cheesy grin........can you tell that he and Kyle are cousins? There is really no resemblance! ; )


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful family project! The layout is just perfect! Thank you for sharing your heart!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness...love these pages! :)

Something Special said...

Love those layouts. I especially am fond of the tree! Hope you have a nice day!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful LO and what a great idea to do photo's and an interview with your son :)

Margie Higuchi said...

These are GREAT pages, Michele! I thought your nephew was your son when he was little! LOL!! TFS :)

Cricut Couple said...

So wonderful! I just love everything you share! We are so lucky to have you on the DT for the circle. Yours are always the first I look for! Thanks for more beautiful inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts