Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Was Made for You....

Good morning! Today is my 18th wedding anniversary. 18 years ago I married my best friend, my soul mate. The day we were married, our priest gave us a photo of Jesus laughing, and his advice to us, was to always.....always laugh. I can honestly say that in my house, we laugh a lot. And believe me, we've had our share of rough patches......it certainly isn't all butterflies and rainbows! We have gone through job loss, the birth of a handicapped child, money issues, family issues, and currently, raising two teenagers......need I say more? ; ) But, I love this man and am so glad that we've gone through these trying times together.......I am blessed........



There is a song by Sara Ramirez that sums up my feelings for my guy........
Have a wonderful holiday weekend my friends!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Happy sweet anniversary, Michele! What a great page :) I wish you both a wonderful day together - here's to another 18 years and beyond! xo

Houses Built of Cards said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats - and wishing you MANY more!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pam Speidel said...

Wishing you and your wonderful hubby a very Happy Happy 18th Anniversary Michele! Your page is outstanding, as always and so full of *love*. ♥♥♥

Sonya said...

Congratulations on your milestone-what a gorgeous LO to remember your special day!!

Danica said...

Happy Anniversary!! Laughter is a big binder in our marriage as well. I think a lot of people overlook the power of humor.

Best wishes to you and your family. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Regina said...

Happy anniversary to you and your husband. Sounds like your marriage was made in Heaven. Have a blessed day.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Anniversary Michele.. I hope you had a very very special day... your lo is beautiful. hugs

1CardCreator said...

Happy Anniversary, love the lay out!

mamaduck said...

Happy anniversary, and I hope you have many more years ahead.

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary.

May every hour of every day be
blessed with a shining gift of Joy;
A Dream to share together;
A Memory that's forever.
A promise that the best is yet to come.

ColleenB.

Amy Johnson said...

What a BEAUTIFUL page! Happy Anniversary!

Marcy said...

Gorgeous layout, Michele! Love the colors you used. Happy anniversary!

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Love your post and your layout! Congrats! Been married, widowed, remarried and I totally agree with what you've said! LOVE the laughing Jesus as a wedding gift. Very fitting! Blessings, sharon

Emily said...

Very pretty! You always have the most beautiful projects :)

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary! Great page. I get so caught up in documenting my daughter's life that I have forgotten about documenting other things that happen in our lives. Haha! :) Thanks for the reminder.

I love "I was Made for You".

Denice said...

I know I don't comment often but I wanted to wish you and your dh a happy anniversary. I love coming to your blog...you have a way of including your followers into your personal life as well as your crafting life, you make us feel as though we've been long time friends...and we can't wait to come back to your blog to visit with you!

:D