Friday, March 11, 2011

Blinged Out Thank You!

Good morning to you!!! IT is FRIDAY people!!! Wooohooo! I am in a great mood for a few reasons......last night I went to a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society with the gals from work and had a great time! Secondly, I had some of my projects picked up for publication! Came home to the e-mail last night!!!! ( I am a wee bit excited.....can you tell?) And lastly, my hubby and I got a babysitter so we can go on a "date night" tomorrow. What a difference a week can make! A MUCH better week than last!

My card today uses the 2" You're so Sweet set from JustRite. I stamped the sentiment and pretty border with three different Color Box inks. For the pink sentiment I cut it into a banner and sponged the edges. I layered over the green border with a foam square, and stamped the circular border in blue. The glitzy frame I believe is by Basic Grey. (If I am wrong please feel free to correct me!) I had it in my stash for quite sometime and decided to put it to use. I created a sort of shadowbox with the sticker by placing it on paper and cutting out the center with a Spellbinder's Circle die. I placed it on the card with dimensional foam squares. I used several Spellbinder's dies to cut the card shape and circles to matte the image.
I added a few rhinestones and some scrunched seam binding. Hand dyed by me! : )
Thanks so very much for stopping by today!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

14 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Soooooo gorgeous, Michele! LOVE all the bling, of course!

Congrats on being published! No surprise, though--your work is fabulous, my friend!

So glad it's been a better week--you so deserve it! Have fun on your date!

Julie

Jocelyn said...

So glad you are having a great day!!!

That Blinged out Card is PERFECT!!!!

Congrats on the Publication!!!! You sooooo deserve it!!

Wishing you a Fabulous weekend!!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Congratulations on being published. Have a wonderful date night.

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous, congrats on the publication and have a fun night out!

Kris said...

Congrats for being published, your work is always amazing! Enjoy your date.

Anonymous said...

OOOH my!! So gorgeous and sparkly!! I love the colors too!! Congrats on your publishing! Have a great weekend!!HUGS

Jasmine Wilmany said...




Seriously, that is gorgeous. It's so pretty, it belongs in a jewelry store! :)



Hugs and Blessings!


★ Jasmine Wilmany ★




Anonymous said...

Ohhh, sooo pretty and beautiful!

jen said...

Love your beautiful card. Just lovely. I'm now your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you create next. TFS
hugs,jen

Diane said...

Oh so pretty! Love all the nestie layers and the bling! Beautiful!!!

Way to go on the wonderful end of the week!!! Have a great date!
You deserve it!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what a beautifully blingy round design...sooo gorgeous!!! Congrats on being published, too, and your date night sounds wonderful!!!!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Beautiful! :0)

Unknown said...

Wow! Absolutely breathtaking :)

Beate said...

Wow! I LOVE all the bling! It's stunning.
Hugs and smiles