Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Good evening and happy Tuesday to you! I have another card to share with you today using a brand new release from JustRite! This one is called Birthday Celebrations! I love the pretty borders and fonts! These new extra wide borders are designed to be interchangeable with all of JustRite's 2 " Centers ---- currently that means with the You're so Sweet - 2" set... : )

My favorite thing to do with these stamps is to layer, layer layer! I first stamped the sentiment in black and the border in red. I used clear embossing powder to set the ink and give it a bit of dimension. I used various Spellbinders to pop up the sentiment and create a frame for my image. The paper is by Theresa Collins. I added lots of bling and glitter! I believe that every card should sparkle! ; ) To finish the card, I added a satin ribbon, button, twine, and a little heart stick pin!
.........for your close up viewing pleasure! ; )
And just a quick FYI, JustRite is making room in their warehouse for their 2011 Collection --by having a retirement sale --- supplies are limited when these stamps are gone -- they are gone forever! Click HERE to view the Retirement Sale!
Be sure to check out what the other JustRite designers have created with this set!
Have a wonderful evening!!! : )

10 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful Michele and the new stamps are gorgeous! I agree with you about sparkle, your card has it all. Hope you're having a good week. :)

JennyKozar said...

Just beautiful! When I grow up I want to create just like you!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

This is gorgeous, Michele -- love the frame you created for the birthday center!

LEEANN said...

I love this card!! Very elegant and with popping colors. Great job.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS Michele! I loveeeeeeeee all the RED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh how beautiful!!!! I just adore this!!! The colors are perfect!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my. This is so beautiful. Well, you stumbled on me and now I've stumbled on you, and I'm so glad I did. Your work is just amazing. Gorgeous!

Anne said...

Gorgeous Michelle, love it
Anne x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

love the colors.so pretty.love the way you layer your cards.really cute bow.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!! :-)