Friday, May 14, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Blog Hop!

Good morning and TGIF!!! Today is "nerd" day at my school today......of course my dear husband told me just to go as I normally do. Ha. Ha. Funny, funny guy he is. So I am thinking I need the ole' tape around my glasses, the pens in the pocket, and my pants a bit short! What do ya think??

Today is also the Caffinated Cropper Blog Hop! The DT has some fabulous creations to share with you using the newest kit called, Birds of a Feather. This kit comes with a sweet angel stamp by Paper Makeup. I colored her in with my Copics, cut her out, and perched her on top of glittered star. (Which was a Spellbinder's die that I cut out and added my own glitter to). The swirly pearls were from my own stash, but everything else is in the kit. : )


Be sure to visit the rest of the DT and see their creative inspirations!!! Any has some great sales and such....so check out Amy's Caffinated Cropper Blog! : )
Michele < -------------- ME!
HAVE a GREAT weekend!!!!

20 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOOO super cute Michele I LOVE how she is sitting the one star...ADORABLE!!! LOVE that bling too!!

StampinCathy said...

This is adorable. Great colors and just love that little girl. Love the bling too.

cabio's craft corner said...

Super sweet and love the beautiful layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Alice said...

this is so cute!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is sooooo adorable Michele!!! Love the colors and how she is sitting!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card, the glittered star is the perfect backdrop! Go to school with nerdy pride today! Beth

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!!!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

So beautiful!!! Love the music note background, the glittery star and the pearls! Gorgeous work!

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet, Michele!! I love the sparkle and pearls!!

Anonymous said...

This is Beautiful. I love the pearls.
Hope you have a fun NERD Day :)

Alex said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michele! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card Michele!! I love love love all that YUMMY GLITTER!!! And hehehehheehehehe.....tape around the nose of your glasses sounds perfect! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michele,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Amy said...

This is beautiful...she's perfect on that star...so pretty..love the pink and blue!! Hope you had fun with nerd day!! Thanks so much!!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is so sweet and beautiful! Love it!

1CardCreator said...

This looks so sweet Michelle. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable Michele! Love the little pearls and the pretty blue on the sentiment tag! :)

Tee said...

Love the glitter on it..beautiful...

AMIT said...

Great design you have chosen.

indian classified site

Anonymous said...

Hallo und Willkommen in unseren Erotikchat.


Unser Erotikchat gibt ihnen eine Alternative nackte junge frauen und natürlich vieles mehr,wie Sexgeschichten
Hier im Erotikchat findest du nackte junge frauen Blind Date
Suchst du eventuel Sexgeschichten , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,auf was wartest du?
Blind Date sex chat de ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus Basel-Stadt, vieleicht aus MülheimanderRuhr, in Wolfsburg , in Thurgau, vieleicht aus LeGrand-Saconnex? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!