Friday, December 4, 2009

Some Quick Cards!

Have you been over the the Noel Mignon Message board this week? There is a new Santa's Workshop Forum that is jam packed with holiday ideas!!! I am posting this morning to the "Mail Room" for some quick holiday cards!
I love to color images.......but let's be honest, they can be time consuming right? So, sometimes we need a quick card....no coloring required. Use preprinted lil' images and add a few special touches...........l
......like a glittery felt snowflake, a jingle bell, and some rhinestones!

Here is another card I whipped up........but right at the moment I am having a complete brain fart......because I can't remember who makes this sweet vintage image. If you know, please let me in on the secret........it's driving me crazy that I can't remember!!!

I added a green glittery snowflake.........who says snowflakes can't be green???

And did a bit of stitching along the velvet ribbon and image.....for a homemade feel..... : )

Hope you head on over to the message board for a visit.......because if you are looking for holiday/gift ideas.....it is the place to go!!!!
**************************************************
Well, we took Kyle to see the Addam's Family.........it was good, I think he enjoyed it, but let me just say, that I was a bit surprised at some of the innuendos that were made. It made watching the play with your 12 year old a tad uncomfortable. I have to remind myself that he will be 13 soon......but still!
Tonight is Cort's night....with her dad. They are going to a father/daughter dance. She has a special dress and party shoes......hopefully, I get a good picture of my girl!
Busy weekend ahead.......computer time will be limited! So have a GREAT weekend!!!!





13 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE, love, love both of your cards!!!!

Lillian Child said...

Noel ... what font did you use on the Have a Jolly Christmas tag? Both cards are really precious - and yes, why not a green snowflake - love it!

Jocelyn said...

Oh how wonderful these cards are!!!! I just love each and every card you make!!!

So glad that Cort is going to the dance with Dad tonight...can't wait to see the pics!!!

Have a great weekend!!! :-)

1CardCreator said...

Great cards, I love the turquoise and red colors and the snowflake is so cute. And the vintage card looks super. ~Diane

Allison Rankin said...

A couple of gorgeous creations...super job!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are wonderful, Michele!!

Sounds like some quality family time for all! Enjoy your weekend!!

Unknown said...

Oh my these are just too sweet! Ilove them both - but that first one is especially spectacular!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Tooo cute my dear!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are soooo beautiful Michelle :) ♥

Paloma Gomez said...

Hello! I'm inviting you to go to my blog.. I'm designing SVG file kits which can be used with your SCAL I hope you like it I'll be waiting for your visit!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, these are the cutest cards!! I love them both. Is that cute little image 'Crafty SEcrets?' I'm going to check out the NM board now. Can't wait to see what's 'cookin'! ;) Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

Love them both. I really love the velvet ribbon on the second card.

bonnie said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so with you there...colouring takes so long sometimes...I like quick results sometimes too!! :) Bonnie x