Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy's Blog Hop!

Sweet 'n Sassy is hosting a blog hop that started on Wednesday and ends today. We were to feature scriptures in our cards. I chose this sweet birdhouse. It is a digi set called Home Tweet Home. I colored the image with my Copics. I added texture to the grass with blending solution and a wash rag. I created (another) banner for the scripture. I tucked it into the "overall" hardware and felt flowers. (What the heck do you call those things on overalls? ) The paper is by October Afternoon.


I added a grey shadow around image to help ground it.


This is the end of my guest design spot for Sweet 'n Sassy. I have so enjoyed working with this sweet and very talented design team! Thanks so much for having me this month! : )

11 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful. i'm sure you'll be back as a GD. you're work is awesome!

are you loving this weather??? (UGH)

hugs,

B said...

Lovely! :) Loved all your work as GD!

Shannon said...

This is just lovely! I have enjoyed your work and hope to see you back as a DT member some time!

Blessings!

Lisa Foster said...

This is adorable Michele! Love your textured grass technique! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Lisa

Chrissy D said...

Great card, Michelle! I love the clasp with the verse and the calendar behind...FABULOUS!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Michelle.
Hope to see you back again soon.

dianna said...

You are fantastic with your Copics~just beautiful!

Heather "Hev" said...

Popping by to say hi :)

Missing my time to blog hop - but hope to pop by and comment properly soon :)

Finally managed to make a card or two :)

Hope you are well

Heather

IvyandRein said...

awe :) this is soooo cute!
I love the little clasp detail!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your clean and crisp card, so pretty.

Unknown said...

LOVE this!! That great OA paper is fab! :)