Friday, August 14, 2009

Fish

What a crazy week this has been! My Cricut machine died this week....boo hoo! Soooooo I decided it was time to upgrade to a Cricut Expression! I figured it could be my early birthday present to myself. (See how I very easily justified that to myself?) I ended up buying a new one off of E-bay. It was a pretty good deal and now I can't wait to get it!

My LO uses Noel Mignon's Five Foot Two kit. It is a page about my niece, Hannah. She loves to visit and swim in my pool. She is always a bit tentative.....until her cousin, Kyle prods her a bit! : ) I love the pics of her arms and legs splayed!

There is lots going on right now.......
Noel Mignon and us DT gals are hosting a Summer Sizzlin' Crop right now on the message board. There are lots of games, challenges, chatting, and prizes! Head on over to join in the fun!

Next week I will be guest blogger for JustRite.....so I will have lots of Christmas projects to share! Oh yea! And on Monday we are having our Christmas Blog Hop !!!

And, don't forget that sign ups for my card's class are still going on! I hope you decide to join us! (It starts on Monday!) If you are interested, you can purchase the class on the right side bar.


Have a fantastic FRIDAY!!! : )

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks God for you or would have had no comments this week! I swear, when I don't blog, people comment, and when I do, they don't! What gives with that? Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog all the time, girl. I appreciate it. On a separate note, I am thinking about a Cricut too. What's a good price on Ebay? Help me know what to look for.....hugs!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Just adore the LO.....ahhhhhh summer!!!! Well, now you get a new Cricut and can create evern more wonderful things!!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

Velta said...

Sorry to hear about your Cricut...that is just too bad...but then again, you get a new Expression...your layout is great and the arms and legs, well that makes me laugh!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

your layout is beautiful, love the use of multy photos.

Congrats on the E, you are going to love it, I got mine a couple of weeks ago, it too was an early birthday present. My birthday is October so very early.

hugs
Kaye x

Crystal said...

Wow what a great page!!! Love your layout, colors, and design!! Wonderful work!