Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crafty Secret's Challenge

Pammy Jo is the host over the Crafty Secret's forum. This week's challenge was to use circles! I pulled out my Gardening Creative Scraps for a quick card. The paper here is by Graphic 45. I cut the circle with my Nesties. Certainly not my best card.......but this week my mojo has flown out the window! I have been so busy with all the end of the year stuff that my creative/computer time has been almost nothing. School is almost out.....so in a couple of more weeks maybe......... : )


Ugly tie day at school today! Off to raid hubby's closet......pretty sure there is an ugly tie there!
Have a wonderful Thursday!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful card and have fun on Ugly Tie day!!!!! Happy Thursday!!!!

June Houck said...

Great card! I love the layout and that pretty dp :)

Stef H said...

This is stunning!

Do men still wear ties?????

Hugs,

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Alex said...

I LOVE this - great layout, and beautiful dp! No missing mojo here!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Abra Leah Cross said...

I hear you, girl!! I can't wait for June 6th! :)

Summer is so much fun because I can stamp almost every day. :D

Have fun with your ugly tie.

Kathy Jones said...

What a wonderful card!!! I love how you've used so many different accents to achieve such a fabulous result! I've recently bought some Graffic 45 paper and it's becoming a favourite!!! Fantastic job!! :)