Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cousins...

Have you seen Noel's latest kit? Penny Arcade? It is filled with all kinds of vintage goodies! It has gorgeous papers, vintage book papers, playing cards, buttons, glittery chipboard pieces, and these gorgeous Maya Road stick pins. I think I died and went to heaven when I opened my kit! I created this for the NSD "Alter This" challenge on Noel's MB. I took this chipboard piece and created a wall plaque of my son and my niece. My niece idolizes my son and literally follows him around everywhere. He will grumble from time to time, but I know he really eats it up! They have always had a special bond....... : )


*** And just an FYI for inquiring minds.....I went for my X-ray today. I should get the results by Wednesday or Thursday. I am taking Advair and that seems to be helping. I am still coughing, but not as bad. So I'll let you know what the X-ray shows......or doesn't show! : )
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

13 comments:

Riet said...

Woww Michele,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Jocelyn said...

So pretty and hoping the X RAY is clear....I too am having one heck of a time and now more meds on board and still coughing and my ribs hurt so bad!!!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Cricket said...

Gorgeous! I need to check out this kit, sounds fabulous!!

smiles,

Cricket said...

Okay, so I bought it!!! YAY!!! It's gorgeous and so packed full of fun stuff! Thanks for enabling Michelle!! LOL

Smiles,

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous - so many pretty elements and a great pic! :)

Unknown said...

Love this! Feel better:)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Michelle...
Hope your feeling better soon:)
lotsa love:)♥

June Houck said...

Well done! This may be your best yet, Michele...very pretty. The two subjects are gorgeous too :)

Rose Ann said...

Your wall plaque is absolutely gorgeous, Michele!! Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! That picture is touching.

Gabriela said...

Absolutely lovely! I adore your use of the hwite tulle. This is sensational. I do hope your respiratory issues clear up fast.

Alex said...

totally gorgeous Michele - I love the vintage look and feel!

Hope the xrays are clear!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cookie said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS! I love the shabby chic look it has! Have a wonderful day! Hugs...Cookie :)